Do you already have an account?

Forgot your password?

some experience want to crew this year

pierscumming

Seaman
Posts 1
Report to moderator

• View Profile
Hi, I'm a 28 year old man living in Brighton looking for some crewing this year. I've got a little experience - I did a comp. crew course recently and a season's dinghy sailing so I've got it all to learn but I've made a reasonably solid start. I'd be happy to race or cruise but I think more than that I'd like regularity - I think you just learn more that way. I know it's early in the year but I'd like to get things arranged before everything gets too busy. So please get in touch if you have something to offer or need more info.
Thanks, Piers

djskinner

Lieutenant
Posts 167
Report to moderator

• View Profile
Hi,
Im David Skinner.Older than you but have been sailing and racing for many years.Own a Feeling 416,Moonlight Saunter.A fast Cruiser/Racer.Many wins in Club events.Some success at Cowes Week ect.I am always on the lookout for new blood especially up at the sharp end.Spinnaker work ect.Will be taking her out of the water later this month for anti fouling polishing and will then be ready for a busy season-sailing most weekends with cross Channel trips and visits along the South Coast.Give me a ring and then I can answer any questions and hopefully book you in. t/n 01273 453966.
In Sailing,David Skinner.