Date: 25 February 20, 20:42 PM
Do you already have an account?

Forgot your password?

Anyone sailing this time of the yea & requiring crew?!

Hayles

Seaman
Posts 1
Report to moderator

• View Profile
I am a final year student at Brighton university, live in Steyning and recent yacht club member!

VERY keen to gain expereince & eager to learn! Wondering if people are still sailing out of Shoreham at the weekend this time of the year and in need ot crew?

Would love to get involved but lack expereince in yacht sailing, previous expereince is in dinghies and power boating.

Hayley

Terry k

Seaman
Posts 4
Report to moderator

• View Profile
Hi Hayles

Saw your post from November, I'm bringing a new yacht into the Shoreham Fleet for this spring series, if you are still looking for a crew place let me know and we can have a chat. We already have some regular crew, a good friendly mix but could have space for another regular.

Terry Kinch

Richard

Seaman
Posts 2
Report to moderator

• View Profile
Hi Hayley

This is a bit of an old post so not sure whether you are still looking, but if you are interested in crewing/trips along south coast and maybe further afield do get in touch - richardmidsussex@yahoo.co.uk

Richard
Island Packet 41\' 2007. Friendly competent safe skipper seeks crew for 2010 sailing S Coast + poss WRC Portugal Rally + maybe more. Could suit 2 female friends travelling together?Spacious well equipped yacht (generator, email etc)