Do you already have an account?

Forgot your password?

Does anyone need crew?

Harnold

Leading Seaman
Posts 19
Report to moderator

• View Profile
Hi! I live in West Sussex and been sailing for a number of years but keen to get more experience and time on the water. I gained my coastal skipper practical certificate a few years ago and have also taken the yachtmaster theory, first aid, sea survival and VHF radio course.
Let me know if anyone needs crew. I am more than happy to be any part of the crew and do any type of sailing whether it is just for leisure or racing.
Hazel
Hazel Arnold
Rally Secretary

Jan T

Leading Seaman
Posts 16
Report to moderator

• View Profile
Hi Hazel,
Would be great to get you out with us on Olivia Anne VI if this is of interest - both in Sunday races and if appeals away events. Give me a call at the weekend to chat  #07717 801068.
Cheers
Jan Thirkettle

Harnold

Leading Seaman
Posts 19
Report to moderator

• View Profile
Hi Jan!
I tried to call yesterday but no reply, although you're probably out on the water as its a gorgeous weekend. I also left a text so you should have my number. I am very interested in sailing with you. Let me know if you want to meet.
Hazel
Hazel Arnold
Rally Secretary

Harnold

Leading Seaman
Posts 19
Report to moderator

• View Profile
Hi Jan! Thanks for calling yesterday. I haven't received an email yet. Not sure if you have the right address, try ukhazel@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Hazel
Hazel Arnold
Rally Secretary

Terry k

Seaman
Posts 4
Report to moderator

• View Profile
Hi Harnold

We sail Bombardier (Elan 333) in the Sunday Racing from Southwick and have a place for a regular keen crew. Please feel free to give me a call on 07989534644 for a chat if this is of interest.

Regards
Terry K

Harnold

Leading Seaman
Posts 19
Report to moderator

• View Profile
Hi Terry,
I am definitely interested in regular Sunday sailing. When is the best time to give you a call? Alternatively if you want to call me my number is 07967996291.
Hazel

Quote from: "Terry k"
Hi Harnold

We sail Bombardier (Elan 333) in the Sunday Racing from Southwick and have a place for a regular keen crew. Please feel free to give me a call on 07989534644 for a chat if this is of interest.

Regards
Terry K
Hazel Arnold
Rally Secretary