Sailing Section > Rallies at Sussex Yacht Club

Littlehampton Rally - 7th & 8th September

(1/3) > >>

Harnold:
The rally to Littlehampton will depart on Saturday 7th September as per the information in the race handbook. After the race we will moor up at Littlehampton town quay and have a leisurely afternoon there. In the evening the Arun Yacht Club have organised a three course dinner (£18.50 per head) for us.

The menu is a choice of:

Starter
Twice Baked Chilli Salmon Served with fresh leaf salad & a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce
Or
Soup of the day served with a freshly baked roll

Main
Breast of Chicken in a Champagne Sauce Served on a bed of Dauphinoise potato & fresh seasonal vegetables
or
Lamb Shank In A Rich Mint Gravy On a mound of mash & served with fresh seasonal vegetables
or
Asparagus & Broad Bean Risotto Served with a fresh leaf salad, garlic bread

Dessert
Trio Of Cheesecake
or
Assiette Of Chocolate Served with a drizzle of chocolate sauce

On Sunday 8th September there will be a crew’s race back to Shoreham.

If you are interested in coming along please reply with your boat name, crew names and menu choices.

briansnail1:
hi hazel
I wish to register TYKE and the following crew together with dinner if its held in the YC>
brian Thomas/lesleslie/frank ward/kate Edwards/steve henry
regards
brian thomas

Harnold:
Hi Brian!
No problem, I can book all of your crew onto the Littlehampton Rally. Can you let me know what menu choices each would like?
Hazel

David Golding:
Hi Hazel. Can you book in Firebird with 2 persons please for Littlehampton.
Menu - 1 soup. 1 salmon
            2 Chicken
            2 Cheese cake
                                       Thanks, David Golding

SteveV:
Hazel,

Barda will be going but I won't know about numbers until later - suspect I may be single handing again.

Steve V

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version