Forgot your password?

Yachting Crew Available - Rob Graham

Rob Graham

Seaman
Posts 1
Report to moderator

• View Profile
Hi,
I would like to become a crew member for anyone looking for Yachting crew. I have a lot of experience of dinghy sailing, but as yet do not have any Yachting experience.
I am very keen to learn all that is needed in becoming a good crew member including mucking in with any roles needed on board, I'm very easy to get on with and also have a good sense of humour.
I am available most weekends and also have a couple of weeks holiday left to take this year, so if anyone is looking for crew for longer than a weekend I would be more than happy to listen to such plans.
Thanks for reading.

Cheers  Rob

Spencer

Seaman
Posts 2
Report to moderator

• View Profile
Hi
    I am a 37 year old male looking to get back into yacht racing.
If anyone has a position for a crew member then maybe we can help each other.I would not be able to make every week at the moment but would make as many as i could.
If you think we can help each other then please contact me on xlfix@hotmail.com or leave a message here.

Kind regards

Spencer

djskinner

Lieutenant
Posts 167
Report to moderator

• View Profile
Ref to your posts for Crewing.As the Cruising & Keelboat Sailing Captain I would like to see you get what you are after.On my boat there is always room for newcomers with or without esxperience.We still have a few sails to go before laying up so if you are interested get in touch.There is always next season -the details of which are on our Main Club Web.Look forward to hearing from you.
In Sailing,
David,CAKS Captain.